Goodlife in photos is a natural light photographer specializing in family portraits (including families, children, infants, newborns, high school seniors, couples and individuals), in addition to head shots and gourmet. We do not currently photograph weddings. Shelley focuses on the little details that make life simple. Capturing you and your loved ones through the lens––without studios, flashes, props or stiff poses––for true memories that last a lifetime.
Goodlife in photos doesn’t maintain a studio––we come to you, working in homes and nearby parks where you live so your family feels comfortable in their surroundings. We use all natural lighting*, so open the windows or step outside!
CURRENT 2015 RATES:
Family Portrait Sitting Fee: $160* (25+ digital images)
Newborn Portrait Sitting Fee: $320* (50+ digital images)
Senior Portrait Sitting Fee: $100* (15+ digital images)
Head Shot Sitting Fee: $80* (10+ digital images)
All sitting fees include Digital Files in High Resolution for print and Low Resolution for social networking or other online use. We also provide a link to order prints, greeting cards, canvas and novelties from Shutterfly.com (a tiny prints partner) without additional paid fees or commissions.
• Avoid white, punch up your photos with bright colors, bows, toys!
• Children look cute with coordinating outfits. Pink, yellow, aqua blue and purple patterns look amazing in the bright Arizona sun.
• Match without being “matchy-matchy” by complimenting blue jeans with light blue, dark blue, striped or checked blue variations among family members and maybe considering a punch of hot pink color on your littlest princess!
• Newborns are best photographed in the first 10 days, before baby acne and head formations occor.
• Newborns must be photographed indoors at a temperature of 85 to 90 degrees and right after a feeding.
• Props are recommended for newborns and infants, blankets, knits, hats, shoes (I will bring some as well).
• Shoes are important, because they will be seen and cannot be edited.
• Wardrobe changes are wonderful and will add variety and longevity to your photo session.
• Pets are welcome, as long as we are on location somewhere where they are allowed.
• I am always open for new locations and original scenery for your backgrounds, so don’t hesitate on suggesting locations.
• If you don’t know where you want to go, I always have some inspirational, eclectic and beautiful locations to suggest.
• Research photographs beforehand and know what styles you like, don’t hesitate to email suggestions.
• Lastly, HAVE FUN! Nothing gets captured better than genuine, candid laughter and smiles.
*Fees are due at time of sitting or paid in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org through PayPal.com.
A full refund will be made on all prepaid appointments cancelled 24 hours in advance. A 50% sitting fee may charged for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
The photographer and any other creators shall receive a credit line with any usage (including personal and social network websites such as facebook and instagram.
The Client shall indemnify the photographer against all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, due to uses for which no release was requested in writing for uses which exceed authority granted by a release.
In some cases during newborn sessions (dark blinds, wood floors, low ceilings or dimmly lit environments) a flash with soft box is used to control light. We assure you that none of our light will harm you or your children’s eyes. A soft box is a small box set on the flash to diffuse the harshness of the flash into a subtle glow of light. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
A model release is available by request for all individuals being photographed (including children and infants). Contact the photographer for more on model releases for commercial photograph use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Client agrees that it shall not hold the photographer or his/her agents or employees liable for any incidental or consequential damages which arise from the photographers failure to perform any aspect of the Project in a timely manner, regardless of whether such failure was cause by equipment failure, intentional or negligent acts or omission of the photographer or a third party.
All photographs remain the property of Shelley Glasow unless written permission is granted.