Call for Entries – 2012 Independent Publisher Book Awards now open!
Announcing the 16th annual Independent Publisher Book Awards, honoring the year’s best independently published titles. We’ll accept entries until March 15th, 2012 for books with 2011 and 2012 copyrights or that are released in 2011 or early 2012.
Early-bird entry incentives are available — enter today!
The “IPPY” Awards were conceived as a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry, and are open to authors and publishers worldwide who produce books written in English and intended for the North American market. We define “independent” as 1) independently owned and operated; 2) operated by a foundation or university; or 3) long-time independents that became incorporated but operate autonomously and publish fewer than 50 titles a year.
Thanks and good luck to all participants!
• Open to independents worldwide who publish for the North American market
• Books with 2011-2012 copyright or that are released between Nov. 1, 2010 and March 15, 2012 are eligible
• 72 subject categories in National awards
• Regional awards for the United States, Canada, and Australia and New Zealand
• E-Book Awards with fiction, non-fiction, children’s and regional categories
• Winners receive medals, certificates, and earn credibility, publicity — and increased book sales!
To receive information and guidelines for the 2012 Independent Publisher Book Awards, click here.
Final entry deadline March 15, 2012
$75 per title per category until Oct. 15, 2011
$85 per category Oct. 16, 2011 until Jan. 7, 2012
$95 per category Jan. 8 until March 15, 2012
Just $45 to also enter the Regional and E-Book Awards